viernes, 16 de marzo de 2018


FINAL REFLECTION

 
What was your favorite assignment?

I really enjoyed planning the learning mission

Which unit do you feel helped you grow the most?

At the beginning of the course I was asked a little, specially the procedure to design the activities, to hang them on the platform to be evaluated by my colleagues and to evaluate them at the same time. But it has been a really useful experience. I have learned a lot from my partners.

 
Which parts of the course were the most challenging? 

The last one, the idea of preparing a project for working together is always a challenge.

How has participating in this course helped you become a better teacher and learner?

This course offers me to possibility to visit new blogs from my new partners. They are really hard-workers and I have learned a lot from them. Moreover, the different units I gave me many online tools to be used in my classes with my pupils. So the course have been really useful for me.

 
Thanks you Shelly and partners!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario